Sunday, June 5, 2016

Change is a Coming!

I have come to a point in my life where I realize I need to evaluate the things that are taking up my time and make sure I'm spending my time as wisely as possible.


So yesterday, I carved out a free moment to sit down and evaluate my music business.  You see, very important changes are happening in my life.  This week will be my last week as a public school music teacher, at least for now.  Next week, I will be fully employed by my year-old company, K L J Creative.  My company serves as the umbrella for all of my creative pursuits: books, music, consulting and blogs.  And I'm excited for the company to potentially grow and blossom into something much bigger than I initially thought it could be.

I was thinking about my blogs and going over what is working and what isn't.  I write 3 blogs!  I don't know why I do this to myself, but I guess it's because deep down, I will always be a writer at heart.  But still, trying to constantly come up with new content for three different blogs can be daunting and exhausting at times.

One of things that I figured out was that this is my most popular blog.  It literally has ten times the visitors than my other two.  So first of all, thank you for that!  I so appreciate this amazing audience who wants to know more about singing.

Upon further reflection, I realized that the title "The Choir Singer" doesn't accurately reflect the season of life I'm in.  So, in a few weeks, I am going to reveal a new name for this blog as well as give it a much-needed facelift to keep providing the quality content you've come to expect.  I am also cutting one of my three blogs so I can focus all of my energy on this one and my website blog (www.kristinkingmusic.com).

So yes, change is a coming!  But change is a good thing and I think you are going to love the new blog and the new title!

Stick around!  It's about to get interesting!

As always, Happy Singing!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment