Friday, March 18, 2016

Spring Sale (You Don't Want to Miss!)


In honor of Spring Break and it beginning to look a lot like spring everywhere, it gives me great pleasure to announce the Spring Sale of my eBook Ten Weeks to a Better Voice.

Ten Weeks to a Better Voice is the go-to guide for learning about and developing your best voice.  And as the title says, you'll do it in just 10 weeks.  The normal retail price for this eBook is $5.99, still an absolute bargain compared to a single $30, $40, or even $50 vocal session with a voice coach.  But because it's Spring Break week for me, the price is going to be $2.99 March 20-26th only.  To go to my Amazon page for this product, click here.

I don't write books that I myself can't use.  I would never place value in products that don't wow me because I don't have time for that and neither do you!  But this book is one I keep returning to over and over again because it has such practical advice on how to be the best singer I can be.  My favorite chapter is "Week Eight: Dealing with Performance Anxiety".

Want to know more about the book?  Here is the description:

So, you want to sing? Or maybe you already love to sing but want to know more about how your own voice works.  In just ten weeks, you can become the singer you've always wanted to be.

Ten Weeks to a Better Voice will help you:
-Increase your range
-Care for your voice for life
-Troubleshoot and eliminate common vocal problems
-Perform with ease and confidence

Even if you can't study with a vocal coach, this book will help you discover your individual voice and maximize your areas of strength.  Each chapter includes action steps to take your singing to the next level.  Get ready to sing it like you mean it!

Hopefully that description convinced you to check out the book, but if that didn't do it, here are two of the reviews from customers on Amazon.  One of them is a top 50 Amazon reviewer!

"This book is designed to get the beginning singer off to a good start: 'What you hold in your hands is a manual on the basics of vocal technique.' TEN WEEKS is designed to 'provide you with the tools to get you singing correctly with confidence.' 

I was pleasantly surprised to see that Week Four covers 'Strengthening the Head Voice.' It seems to me that head versus chest voice is a more advanced topic, but no harm in explaining that to the beginner right away."


"Kristin has done a fantastic job. It is like taking a college level vocal course and concentrating it into a powerful easy to understand reference guide you will use throughout your singing career. Many who sing for the most part do not understand their own voice and how to maximize and protect it. This book will definitely give them the information and edge to succeed."

My goal during 2016 is to reach and impact at least 100 singers who would like to get better at their craft.  This is such a great way to get that started. I really hope you'll consider investing in this book, especially at the rock-bottom price of $2.99!  You just can't beat it.  

Remember, Ten Weeks to a Better Voice will only be on sale for $2.99 from March 20-26th.  Follow this link to my product page on Amazon.  

Thank you for your awesome support!



No comments:

Post a Comment