Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Ten Weeks eBook Sale!

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for your overwhelming support of my new book, Ten Weeks to a Better Voice.  I am so excited that this product is finally available, both in eBook and paperback.  I have received so much positive feedback and support from all of you and I am so grateful!

That being said, I believe that there are many people out there who don't yet know about Ten Weeks and might be able to benefit from it.  So, for the last few days of August, my eBook will be on sale.  The sooner you purchase it, the deeper the discount!  Starting tomorrow, the 27th, you can get it as cheap as $1.99!  At this time, just the eBook is on sale.  Click here for the link to the eBook.

So, if you haven't had a chance to read Ten Weeks to a Better Voice yet, I hope you'll consider purchasing the eBook while it's on sale from Amazon.  If you have read it or know of someone who might enjoy reading it, please feel free to repost this or send them the link.

If you own the book, be sure to follow along with my week by week overview of the book right here on my blog.  Look for the next installment, Week Three, coming soon.

As always, thank you to my faithful readers!  Happy singing!

Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment